Tuesday 29 May 2012

Army List vs. Grey Knights

A 1000pt list I recently used against GK, and tabled them.

His List:

1x Grand master (forget equipment)
5x Terminators (had some hammers, halberds and psycannons)
5x Terminators (had some hammers, halberds and psycannons)
1x Ven dread with 2x TL autocannons, psybolt ammo

He used some goofy rule to make the dreadnought scoring.

My List:

1x Shas'el w/ TL Plasma Rifle, Missile Pod, HWMT-97

2x Crisis suits w/ PR+FB+MT-124
2x Crisis suits w/ TL Missile Pods, Flamers-94

6x Fire Warriors-60 (going into reserve, taking the PF devilfish)
10x Kroot-70 (there were trees BOOST)

8x Pathfinders w/ Devilfish w/ DP-181

2x Broadsides w/ PR, MT, 1 is Team Leader, 2x Shield drones-200
1x Hammerhead w/ Railgun, Burst Cannons, Multi-tracker, Disruption Pod-165


Total: 991

Note: I do not usually run such a...unique...list, I like to keep my broadsides with SMS and either TA or A.S.S, I like my shas'el with a TA instead of the extra PR etc.but it proved monstrously effective.  I might try variants of it, because either way I was facing a weak list.  Something to think about.

No comments:

Post a Comment